Shipping Worldwide from Australia
✧ Free Shipping on all Australian orders
✧ Free Shipping Worldwide when you purchase any 3 or more items - Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
We're still currently able to ship orders to most countries. There are some delays within postal networks due to limited flights and government restrictions due to COVID-19.
Express Shipping is still the fastest way to receive your order, but normal express delivery times have been extended.
We appreciate your support and thanks for your patience.
Be sure to reach out if you have any questions.
Take care and stay safe,
Processing Time 1-2 business days
Australian Shipping Rates
- FREE Standard Shipping
- $5.95 Tracked Shipping
- $9.95 Express Post (2+ Business Days)
FREE Tracked Shipping over $19.95 AUD
FREE Express Shipping over $120 AUD
International Shipping Rates
- $12.95 AUD Tracked Shipping
- Free Shipping Worldwide on any 3+ items
- $29.95 AUD Express Shipping International
Delivery times vary depending on which country you are ordering from. We suggest allowing between 6-18 business days. Currently there are worldwide postal delays due to COVID-19.
All orders are shipped by Australia Post
Customs and Import Taxes Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. We're not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
Please get in contact if you have any questions regarding your order.
We gladly accept returns, exchanges and cancellations. Just contact us within: 14 days of delivery. Ship items back to us within: 30 days of delivery
Mountain Dreads PO Box 144 Blaxland NSW 2774 Australia
Conditions of return Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
The types of personal information we may collect about you include:
- your name
- your contact details, including email address, mailing address, street address and/or telephone number
- your browser session and geo-location data, device and network information, statistics on page views and sessions, acquisition sources, search queries and/or browsing behaviour
- information about your access and use of our Site, including through the use of Internet cookies, your communications with our Site, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your Internet service provider
- additional personal information that you provide to us, directly or indirectly, through your use of our Site, associated applications, associated social media platforms and/or accounts from which you permit us to collect information
- any other personal information requested by us and/or provided by you.
We may collect these types of personal information directly from you.
Collection and use of personal information.
We may collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for the following purposes:
- to enable you to access and use our Site, associated applications and associated social media platforms
- to contact and communicate with you
- for internal record keeping, administrative purposes, invoicing and billing purposes
- for analytics, market research and business development, including to operate and improve our Site, associated applications and associated social media platforms
- for advertising and marketing.
- If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
- to comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others.